Zanzibar Fiction is a collection of novels, short stories and poems written by H. B. M. Gordhan. The author lives in Birmingham, England, British Isles, however, he was born on the island of Zanzibar in the Indian Ocean in December 1969. Besides creating writing, his hobbies are watching cinema and eating out.
Please remember that this is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
The author has taken elements of Biblical cosmology, other religious texts, conspiracies theories and existing scientific evidence to create this franchise fictional universe and chronology for entertainment purpose only.
"Universe and Chronology" forms the "rule book" of this franchise fictional universe and will be available soon on Amazon Kindle. The countdown to publication is shown on the left side of the page.
If you are a science fiction author or are interested in writing and publishing either short stories or books, then please contact us for agreement to use our trademark licence.
If you would like to donate or invest money into our franchise, then please contact us or make a donation using the Stripe Payment box on this web site. Thank you kindly for your time and attention in our franchise fiction.
- Copyright © 2019. H. B. M. Gordhan. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
- No part of this web site or manuscript, text, artwork, trademark logo, web design HTML or concept design may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted or hot linked in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, product merchandising, interactive entertainment - computer or video games, theatrical play, screen play, recording in a television series, a television program, silver screen recording or motion picture of any kind or any otherwise without the prior consent from The Author in writing.
- Reproduction of any material without a written permission is expressly and strictly forbidden.
- The concepts in this project is protected by international intellectual property laws and registered with the US Copyright Office.
- The Moral rights of The Author to be identified as the Author of this work in this project has been asserted by him in accordance with the United Kingdom Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and US Copyright Laws.
- The design and written work portrayed on this web site and on any manuscripts written by The Author; uses the mythical, mystical, paranormal, supernatural and science fiction for settings of characters and themes.
- All mythical, mystical, paranormal, supernatural and science fiction elements are a work of fiction and intended for entertainment purposes only.
- The Author do not take any reponsibility for any damage or loss caused by the use of information at this web site. All the work portrayed in this project is a work of fiction and reader's discretion and common sense is adviced.
- All characters and events portrayed in this publication are fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead; or real events is purely coincidental.
- Please note here that the content of this web site does not represent the views of Zanzibar island and its people. The word "Zanzibar" is used much like a metaphor.
- Warning: All the geographical maps shown in our projects are a work of fiction. Accuracy of our maps is not guaranteed. The maps are created to improve in telling a fiction story.
- The content of this web site "zanzibarfiction.com" is allowed for children fifteen years and over.
- The Author offers science fiction and fantasy stories in a form of eBooks on Amazon Kindle and other compatible devices. The stories may contain subject matter of extreme violence, bad language, horror and references to some material only suitable for adults.
- You need to monitor what your child is doing on the internet. You might talk with your child and let them know that if this web site makes them uncomfortable, they should let you know.
- The logo with the text "Zanzibar Fiction" as shown on the home page of this web site is a registered trademark of The Author and can be authenticated by the United Kingdom Patent Office.
- The term "Zanzibar Fiction" used throughout this web site and the design of this web site are a public claim "Common Law" trademark of The Author and registered with the US Copyright Office.
By Letter Post:
H. B. M. Gordhan
Unit 7642 PO Box 15113
H. B. M. Gordhan.
Unit 7642 Uk Postbox - Courier Point
13 Freeland Park
Concept Musical Score.
The following is our YouTube Playlist. Music and Sounds created by Two Steps From Hell. You may also purchase the official Two Steps From Hell merchandise at their official online store.